8:20 PM Posted by Michelle
First off my family loves this stuff. It is all it claims to be and more and is very yummy to my tummy as put by a 7yr old...lol...Are you searching for a snack for the kids that tastes good and is good for them? Yoplait Kids yogurt is the perfect solution with 25% less sugar than the leading kids´ yogurt. With its thick and creamy texture that will hug your little one´s spoon, you won´t have to worry about a sticky mess to clean up afterwards. It also contains no or flavors, so you can feel good about serving it to your kids.
In addition, Yoplait Kids is a good source of vitamin D and, according to two new studies that provide the first national assessment of the crucial nutrient in young Americans, millions of U.S. children have disturbingly low vitamin D levels, possibly increasing their risk for a variety of health concerns, including bone problems. About 7.6 million children, adolescents, and young adults have vitamin D levels so low they could be considered deficient. It can be challenging for growing kids to get enough vitamin D because this nutrient is only found naturally in very few foods; however Yoplait Kids makes it a little easier to incorporate a delicious source of vitamin D and calcium in your child´s diet.
2 of my lucky readers will win their own Yoplait Less sugar More Fun Prize Pack including:
Coupon for a Free Yoplait Kids Yogurt Six Pack, A Travel Cooler, for on the go, A Fun Spoon that changes Colors in Warm Water, A Reusable Place Mat with Games to keep the kids happy, and a Fuzzy Tangle Puzzle.
Here's what you have to do to enter:MAIN ENTRY - Visit Yoplait Kids Yogurt and tell me a flavor that sounds yummy...
BONUS ENTRIES -
- Follow Me with the Google Friend Connect on the left side bar - 2 extra entries
- Subscribe to my blog (left sidebar)
- Follow me on Twitter (click on the twitter bird on the left sidebar) - 2 extra entries
- Tell me a favorite Sweet that you can't go long without eating and why?
- Tweet about this Giveaway - You can do this daily - 2 extra entries- Tell Me what you do to make snack time fun for your kids, grand kids, or maybe you babysit - 3 extra entries
- Tell me your favorite Holiday Dish & Why - 2 extra entries
**Giveaway Ends Oct 20th at Midnight Eastern Time**
CONTEST ENDED - Winner's Have Been Contacted & Have 24hrs to Respond. Thanks to all who entered =)