ooVoo Free Video Chat is Giving Away Two Cameras

3:57 PM Posted by Michelle

Over at Mom Start you can enter to win ooVoo software on CD and two web cameras with headsets....
ooVoo is a video site that connects people over the internet only it's a bit nicer. You can call up to six people and not everyone needs to have ooVoo to talk to each other.you can send people video messages. You can also make a call right from your browser. Sound interesting or something you would like?? Then head on over to Mom Start and enter today. It ends November 2nd11:59 pm Pacific...

2 comments:

  1. Sandra said...

    This is great opportunity to win ooVoo software. I am sure participate and win this software because I am always looking out to free video chat

  2. Anonymous said...

    This article is amazing as it helps me to get the sort of information was needed by me. I am thankful to get your article when was searching free video chat