Acu-Life Pro Fit Earplugs Review

7:23 PM Posted by Michelle





I was sent a pair of Acu-Life Pro Fit Earplugs to review last week. I received them on Thursday which was really quick. I am always impressed with fast shipping to start things off. Well, as I was sitting watching T.V I saw the package sitting on my end table so I thought humm, this would be the perfect time to try them out.Well as soon as I opened the pack I thought humm, this is different. You receive a little storage bag that is much like a zip lock only smaller and divided into compartments that say left and right, then you have a little container that look's like two connecting  bubbles with blue soft putty in one and white in the other. Then you have your instructions. These are custom made so they fit only your ears for the perfect fit. How cool is that?? And they last up to six months. Okay the goal is to open the container and pinch off half the blue and half the white and kneed them together no more than about 30 seconds until they are an aqua color. This was so easy and to make sure I only took half of each I rolled mine into little balls first which made it easier for me. Make sure to close the other half's up tightly for later. After you mix them then you fit it to the inside of your ear. I started with my left ear and I used a big mirror to look into, because you may be able to do it blindly with out one but, I knew I couldn't. Looking into the mirror I pushed it lightly into the inner part of my ear making sure not to leave a lot of excess hanging, and there is more than enough. After I have it where I wanted it, I waited. The packaged suggest ten minutes and you shouldn't talk or chew while they are setting. When it came time to pull it out I was amazed at how perfect they came out and all you do is pull from the top and out they come. Then you do the same thing with the other one and when you have both done you can store them in the storage bag provided, So here's a quick rundown. They are easy peasy, custom fitted so you have a personalized fit for day or night and very affordable and can be used for six months. and they are 29 NRR (Noise Reduction Rating) when used as directed. And trust me these block out a ton of noise. I'm the type that when I read I just can't hear background noises as they distract me so these were heavenly for when I was reading and I tried them when I went to bed and they worked so good I didn't hear my alarm clock the next morning...lol These definitely get my seal of approval and just think of all of the money you will save using these and unlike other earplugs these will be made just for you, no forcing them in or worrying about them falling out. These are Amazing and you can check them out below:
                      Acu-Life Pro-Fit Earplugs


Disclaimer: These were provided to me as a free product sample to review. I was not under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product. My honest opinion was requested and that is all.

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    Thanks for the review, I'm off to buy a set now. I'm tired of the traditional squidgy use-once ear plugs, hopefully this will solve that problem.

  2. Anonymous said...

    ok, I'm going to give them a try. I have used the foam type but have really small ear canals and they become painful. Thx for the review.

  3. tjr135 said...

    Thanks for the review... just bought a pair online, and hoped I had made the right choice! Now I have more confidence they will do the job and be easy to fit.

  4. Anonymous said...

    I used to have earplugs fitted for gromits so i went for earplugs like the ones i used to have. I was going to rubbish these as i could still hear all the bangs, whistle stamping around, and pain in the arse noises my landlord makes untill i took them out and was bombarded with the noise he was really making. It cut out the loud music, t.v and the stupid cheering for himself.

    They work nicely on cutting out certain frequencies. It's just a shame he's a prick.

  5. Ruston said...

    How about a long-term review? Did they ever stiffen up or shrink? Did you get 6 months out of them? Thanks!
    Rusty

  6. Unknown said...

    Thanks for the honest review. This earplug may look odd, but I see it’s designed that way so it won’t fall off. Nonetheless, what matters is it performs well in protecting you from hear loss. Freeman @ EarPeace.com

  7. Unknown said...

    The things didnt work for me. Waited 20 minutes for them to set. Never did. The gooey stuff got stuck in my ears & I'm having a very hard time getting it all out. May have to see my Dr. to get it all out. This is the worst product I have ever tried.

  8. Unknown said...

    Your articles and contents are encouraging.http://www.earplugsguide.com