Tropical Traditions Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil Review

9:27 PM Posted by Michelle




I was so excited to get my jar of gold label virgin coconut oil. I have been reading about it for a while and really wanted to try it. It arrived in just a few days which was very fast shipping and it came very well packaged, no cheap wrapping here. First I was surprised to see that it was a solid and not a oil which I like everyone else is probably use to. It reminded me of white candle wax and surprisingly I could not detect a coconut scent like I thought. I also thought that it would be very strong but it was exactly the opposite. It was late in the day when I first received it so I put in on the shelf for a new day. Yesterday I first tried it in a chocolate cake. I melted it first in a pan and then added it like you normally would along with the other ingredients. While melting it I noticed it gave off a nice coconut fragrance which was nice but, I was just hoping that a coconut flavor wouldn't transfer to the cake because this is going to be a chocolate cake. Well, when everything was done the moment of truth was at hand and the verdict was: AWESOME and no coconut flavor just yummy goodness, and it was a hit. So with the baked good under my wing using the gold label virgin coconut oil I knew next I would have to fry something and give it to the toughest judges of all my mom and a picky ten year old. So with that I tried chicken breasts and grilling franks. I cooked them like you normally would in a fry pan on top of the stove and again that super coconut scent filled the kitchen and let me also tell you it doesn't take much of this stuff to do the job which is great you know what they say less is more  =) Well, I finished the chicken first and my mom started eating dinner and I just stood there watching and she said Yum this tastes even better with this oil I was smiling from ear to ear. No coconut flavor just juicy breaded chicken that tasted better than when cooked with regular vegetable oil. I truly am amazed at this product, and remember it's organic which is even better for you. The grilling franks were such a hit I was asked to make them again soon and that's a miracle for the worlds pickiest ten year old....All in all when this is out you can bet I will be running back to order some more because I always want to have this in the kitchen.  You should visit their web page they have so much more than oil. They have honey, peanut butter, coconut flakes and lots, and lots more so head on over there and take a look.  Tropical Traditions



Tropical Traditions also has a Referral Program, so if you place an order with them as a first-time customer, please select “Referred by a friend” and in the box that says “How did you hear of us?” enter my sponsor ID number  5384773  By telling Tropical Traditions that I referred you, you will receive a complimentary copy of the book Virgin Coconut Oil: How it has changed people’s lives and how it can change yours! by Brian and Marianita Shilhavy with your first order! This book is filled with testimonies and research showing how healthy coconut oil is, and it also includes over 85 recipes showing how one can incorporate coconut into their diet.

Disclaimer: Tropical Traditions provided me with a free sample of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose.  Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product.

0 comments: